If you're looking for a delicious way to prepare a juicy turkey breast, then look no further than this Slow Cooker Turkey Breast recipe.
It's super easy to make and comes out juicy, tender, and flavorful every time!
Since we have a smaller family and everyone likes the white meat beast, we often choose to serve a turkey breast for Thanksgiving rather than that big ol' bird with pieces that no one in our family really even wants.
The tricky thing with a turkey breast is that by cooking it in the oven you run the risk of it coming out dry. That's why I utilize my slow cooker!
This Slow Cooker Turkey Breast recipe is so easy to make and the turkey breast comes out moist and delicious every time! And, did I mention the to-die-for flavor?! It's really good!
It is super simple to slow cook a turkey breast. You just pull together a few common seasonings for flavor. Then, simply place in the Crockpot and wait for it to work its magic. Once it's done, serve with your favorite side dishes for an amazing meal!
On the other hand, maybe you are planning on a whole turkey. But, oh my goodness, it comes time to cook it and you realize you have forgotten to thaw it. Oh, no! Now what?
Take a breath and calm down because we have you covered. Of course, it is always better to thaw it, but if you didn't and are in a pinch, take a look at how you can cook a frozen turkey without thawing it!
And however you make your turkey, it's always better with gravy, so be sure to try our easy homemade gravy recipe too.
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe
1 (3 pound) boneless turkey breast roast
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon thymes leaves
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ cup water
How to Cook a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker:
1. Prepare the slow cooker liner with nonstick cooking spray. Pour water into the bottom of the slow cooker liner.
2. Mix dry seasonings together.
3. Rub turkey breast in oil. Season on all sides with dry seasonings. Place in the slow cooker and cover.
4. Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
Serve and enjoy!
How to Serve Slow Cooker Turkey Breast:
This crockpot turkey can be the center of any dinner! We like to serve it with a green vegetable like green beans or asparagus and a potato side dish like baby red potatoes with herb butter.
How to Use the Leftovers:
Print this easy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe!
- 1 (3 pound) boneless turkey breast roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon thymes leaves
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup water
- Prepare the slow cooker liner with nonstick cooking spray. Pour water into the bottom of the slow cooker liner.
- Mix dry seasonings together.
- Rub turkey breast in oil. Season on all sides with dry seasonings. Place in the slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve and enjoy!