Delicious Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls combine turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes all rolled in a crispy eggroll shell and ready to be dipped in cranberry sauce!
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner? It might feel like Halloween was just yesterday, but the season of giving is just around the corner.
My goals with this delicious leftover recipe is to help you ensure your leftovers from the big meal don’t go to waste and also save you some time in the kitchen.
For this tasty Thanksgiving Leftover Eggroll recipe, I’m sharing with you today is the perfect way to revolutionize leftovers.
While this works great with Thanksgiving leftovers, you can make some substitutions to make this work with any party leftovers.
Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls Recipe
(See the recipe card below for amounts and complete instructions)
- Leftover Turkey
- Mashed Potatoes
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Cranberry Jelly
Other ingredients in these spring rolls could include green beans, any leftover root vegetables, or whatever Thanksgiving flavors you love.
How to Make These Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls
In a bowl, mix the turkey, stuffing, and potatoes.
Place two heaping tablespoons of mixture onto the center of an eggroll wrapper.
Brush the whisked egg on the edges of the wrapper and fold it close. Fold the left and right corners overlapping one another.
Fold the bottom corner up to begin to close the egg roll.
Fold and roll the top corner down, enclosing the egg roll.
Cook at 375° F in an air fryer basket for 10 minutes on one side and 3 on the other side; make sure you spray each side with cooking spray.
Remove and let cool before eating. Dip in some cranberry jelly and enjoy!
Tips for making this easy fried egg roll recipe
- Be sure that you’re folding the wrapper of the eggroll well so that it’s sealed. If not, the leftover goodness just might leak out while it’s being fried.
- I always put the eggrolls seam side down in the air fryer basket to start cooking and then flip it according to the printable directions on the recipe card below.
How do you reheat leftover turkey eggrolls?
The easiest way to reheat leftover egg rolls is to pop them back into the air fryer for a few moments. This is the easiest way to make them crispy and delicious.
You can reheat these thanksgiving egg rolls made with leftovers in the microwave as well as the oven, but those two methods won’t give them that pop of crispiness to the outer shell like the air fryer will.
Can I make egg rolls in advance?
You bet! If you want to prepare a bit ahead of time, you can. Just make the egg rolls and have them rolled and ready, and keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to cook them in the air fryer.
I don’t recommend prepping them more than 1 day in advance, but they should be fine in the fridge and ready to cook easier this way.
How do I store leftover eggrolls?
If you have more leftover Thanksgiving turkey egg rolls than you planned, that’s a good thing! That just means that you can save them from reheating for another day.
Be sure to let the egg rolls cool down all the way, and then add them to an airtight container with a lid. You can then keep them stored in the fridge and reheat them when you’re ready.
Now that you know what to do with leftover eggrolls, you don’t have to stress out if you happen to have some remaining.
More Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
- Leftover Turkey Quesadillas Recipe
- Skillet Turkey Pot Pie with Biscuit Topping
- Southwest Turkey Wrap
PIN IT ON PINTEREST:
- 1 cup leftover turkey, chopped
- 1 cup stuffing
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 egg
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Cranberry jelly for dipping
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, stuffing, and potatoes.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of mixture onto the center of an egg roll wrapper.
- Brush the whisked egg on the edges of the wrapper and fold it close. Fold the left and right corners in overlapping one another.
- Fold the bottom corner up to begin to close the egg roll.
- Fold and roll the top corner down, enclosing the egg roll.
- Cook at 375° F in an air fryer basket for 10 minutes on one side and 3 on the other side; make sure you spray each side with cooking spray.
- Remove and let cool before eating. Dip in some cranberry jelly and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 418mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 10g
Nutrition is calculated automatically and may not be accurate.