Have you started planning your Thanksgiving menu? Whether you're creating the whole meal yourself, or if you're just brining a dish or two to share for a potluck celebration – you can't forget the appetizers!
While we all want the traditional foods for the main meal – turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and the like – the appetizers are a chance to change things up a little bit!
While our list started with 10 Delicious Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes, we have not found more to increase it to 17 Thanksgiving appetizers with creative (and yummy) ideas with everything from Mozzarella Cordon Bleu Bites to Stuffed Quinoa Mushrooms. Make a few of them to offer variety and make sure that everyone can find a new favorite!
10 Delicious Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes
- Cheesy Potato and Herb Gratin Stacks – Thin slices of potatoes and Italian cheeses combine in this easily elegant appetizer.
- Apple Cranberry Brie en Croute – This easy-to-make puff pastry delight perfect for a family celebration or to kick off Thanksgiving dinner.
- Stuffed Celery Sticks – Elevate celery to appetizer status with this uniquely delicious mouthful.
- Sweet and Spicy Wings – A game day favorite steps in for holiday duty with these wings that are sweet with a kick of spice.
- Cranberry Compote with Brie – This elevated appetizer Recipe is a beautiful and delicious way to start any dinner party or get-together.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites – A dinner time favorite goes bite-size with these delectable bites.
- Baked Corn Dogs – A favorite with the kids, mini baked corn dogs keep things casual.
- Pumpkin Pie Cheese & Crackers – These adorable bites look like pumpkin pie slices, but are actually cheese and crackers!
- Gluten Free Appetizer- Stuffed Quinoa Mushrooms – Offer a gluten-free appetizer option with these mushrooms stuffed with a quinoa filling.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts – Not just a side dish, roasted brussel sprouts make an excellent appetizer.
- DIY Refried Been Dip – Be original with a refried bean dip to kick off your Thanksgiving meal.
- Mozzarella Stick Caprese Bites – Take frozen mozzarella sticks to a whole new level with these stacked bites.
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Another Thanksgiving MUST is sweet potatoes and we have a way to stuff them!
- Pull Apart Bread – Comfort food to the core, this pull-apart bread gets a kick from jalapeno peppers.
- Fall Color Veggies – Pumpkin, carrots, beets, tomatoes, tomatoes, olives and artichokes form a beautiful fall color palette.
Which ones do you think you'll serve for your Thanksgiving feast?