Make this restaurant favorite at home with our copycat Red Lobster biscuit recipe! Using the air fryer to make Cheddar Bay Biscuits, brings that delicious restaurant favorite right into your house. They’re SO GOOD!
If you have been to Red Lobster then you know the yumminess of their Cheddar Bay Biscuits! And, if you haven’t, then you don’t know what you’re missing.
Cheddar Bay Biscuits are the biscuits they serve prior to receiving your order. But, wait! These are not your ordinary run-of-the-mill biscuits!
Cheddar Bay Biscuits are loaded with deliciousness! They are warm, light, and flaky in addition to being loaded with yummy cheddar cheese and garlic. They’re really packed with flavor.
Oh, but we have a secret with this Red Lobster biscuits recipe AND we are willing to share! Did you know you can make these yummy biscuits at home?
Sure, there is a Red Lobster Biscuit Mix that you can buy online or in the grocery store, but these are way better. Plus, making them in the air fryer makes them delightfully crispy.
Using our easy Air Fryer Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe you can have these mouthwatering biscuits at home anytime you want them!
The best part is they are super easy to make! And, as we always love – they use common ingredients you probably already have waiting in your pantry!
Want a couple more easy and yummy biscuit recipes?
You simply can’t beat these light and fluffy Sweet Potato Biscuits! These yummy biscuits are easy to make and perfect for any time but especially for fall and the holidays! Top with a pat of butter, or if you like them extra sweet, add a drizzle of honey!
This recipe calls for buttermilk, but if you don’t have it available or you don’t feel like heading to the store to buy it, it’s easy to make your own buttermilk. All you need is regular milk and either lemon juice or vinegar.
Sour Milk Biscuits are another favorite and a great way to use up milk they may be past its date and starting to get a little sour. These tasty biscuits use only 6 ingredients and take only 20 minutes from start to finish.
Now, let’s move on to our delicious secret we wanted to share…
Air Fryer Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes (per batch)
Total time: 22 minutes
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 stick cold butter
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup buttermilk
How to make Red Lobster Biscuits:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and garlic.
2. Cut the stick of butter in small pea size cubes.
3. Using a stand mixer, food processor or blender, mix the butter into the dry flour mixture until butter crumble form.
4. Stir in cheese and parsley.
5. Using your hand or stirring paddle for stand mixer, combine in the buttermilk. Do. It over kneads the batter; you want it firm enough to form into a mound but not too firm.
6. Spray the air fryer basket with oil and using an ice cream scoop, spoon out a clump of batter and place in air fryer basket. Repeat to fill your basket.
7. Spray biscuits and cook on 380 for 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 2 more minutes
How to Serve Red Lobster Biscuits:
These copycat Red Lobster biscuits should always be served hot! They’re so much better that way. Since they are so savory and already contain a lot of butter they don’t need any topping, but feel free to add more butter to your warm biscuit if you want!
These biscuits are also delicious to make into little sandwiches. Some sliced ham and a slice of cheese tastes delicious, but you could also try turkey or roast beef. They’re also perfect alongside a bowl of soup.
Gluten Free Red Lobster Biscuits:
While we haven’t tried adapting this recipe for gluten-free baking, there IS a Gluten-Free Red Lobster Biscuits Mix that you can buy. All you need to do is add water, cheddar cheese and bake.
Print this Air Fryer Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe:
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and garlic.
- Cut the stick of butter in small pea size cubes.
- Using a stand mixer or blender, mix the cold butter into the dry flour mixture until crumbles form.
- Stir the shredded cheese and parsley into the butter and flour mixture.
- Using your hand or stirring paddle for stand mixer, combine the buttermilk into the batter. Don't over-knead the dough. You want it firm enough to form into a mound but not too firm.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil and, using an ice cream scoop, spoon out a clump of batter and place in air fryer basket. Repeat to fill your basket.
- Spray biscuits and cook on 380 for 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 2 more minutes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 1083mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g
Nutrition is calculated automatically and may not be accurate.