Use push pop containers to make these yummy and adorable Valentine Cake Push Pops perfect for any Valentine’s Day party.
Have I mentioned that Valentine’s Day is one of my very favorite holidays? With all the adorableness (that’s a word, right?) of the hearts and cupids and red, white, and pink designs it certainly is one of the cutest holidays.
It also has some of the yummiest treats! With this Valentine Cake Push Pops Recipe, the cuteness and yumminess are combined into a fun treat that is perfect for a Valentine’s Day party, a classroom celebration or after school snack.The Valentine Cake Push Pops are fun to make by pushing strawberry cake into Push Pop Containers layered with frosting and edible decorations like heart sprinkles and glittery sugar.
You can go ahead and use your creativity and combine different toppings, different frosting colors, or even little bits of real strawberries.
We used a can of red frosting to make our push pops, but you could use a can of white frosting and add enough drops of red food coloring to tint the frosting red.
Wilton Treat Pops with StandDuncan Hines Signature Cake Mix, Strawberry Supreme, 16.5 ozMystic Sprinkles Valentine’s Day Sprinkle Mixes (Lots of Love Mini Hearts 2.6oz)Mystic Sprinkles Nonpareils 3.0oz Bottle (Pretty In Pink)Mystic Sprinkles Sugar Crystals 4.2oz Bottle (Silver)Wilton White Sparkling Sugar
Valentine Cake Push Pops
How to make Valentine cake push pops:
1. Bake mini cupcakes according to package on the cake box using a mini muffin pan. Let Cool.
2. Fill a zip-top baggie with red frosting and snip off the corner. (If you have a piping bag you can use that instead.)
3. Take one mini cupcake and push it down into a push pop container.
4. Next, pipe red frosting into the push pop and add sprinkles.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4. Repeat these steps until all pops are filled.
6. Your Valentine push pops are ready to serve!
- 1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 12 Push Pop Containers
- 1 Can of Red Frosting
- Heart Confetti Sprinkles
- Pink Nonpareils
- Silver Sugar
- White Edible Glitter
- Bake mini cupcakes according to package on the cake box using a mini muffin pan. Let Cool.
- Fill a zip-top baggie with red frosting and snip off the corner. (If you have a piping bag you can use that instead).
- Take one mini cupcake and push it down into a push pop container.
- Next, pipe red frosting into the push pop and add sprinkles.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4. Repeat these steps until all pops are filled.
- Your Valentine push pops are ready to serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 0gSugar: 44gProtein: 1g
Nutrition is calculated automatically and may not be accurate.