These DIY Valentine Heart Lollipops made with Jolly Rancher candies are super fun and easy to make!
If you're looking for Valentine's Day crafts and recipes that are easy enough for the kids to get involved, these DIY Valentine Heart Lollipops made with Jolly Rancher candies are super fun and easy to make!
Your little ones can pick out which colors of Jolly Ranchers to uses for each of the lollipops and drop the candies into the mold. After an adult microwaves them, older kids can again help by putting a lollipop stick into each one. But be careful because the candy mixture will be HOT!!
To make your lollipops you can choose any colors of Jolly Ranchers, or if you want to stick with traditional Valentine colors of shades of red, I found that Amazon offers a big bag of all red Jolly Rancher candies in three different shades.
If you plan to give your lollipops as gifts or classroom treats, you can get this handy lollipop set that includes the lollipop sticks along with cellophane bags to seal over each lollipop with one of the included red twist ties. This will give your lollipops a professional, finished look!
DIY Valentine Heart Lollipops
How to make Jolly Rancher lollipops:
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Unwrap jolly ranchers and place 2 different colors of jolly ranchers in each cavity of the heart mold.
3. Place mold on a baking sheet. Place in oven for approximately 7-8 minutes. Keep a close eye on them and take them out once melted.
4. Immediately place a stick in each lollipop.
5. Let cool at room temperature for about 10 minutes or until hardened. Pop out of mold.
6. Your lollipops are ready to eat!!