Classic Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies are made with a sugar covered peanut butter dough topped with a Hershey Kiss. They're delicious AND easy to make!
One classic Christmas cookie that we see in almost every cookie exchange is Peanut Butter Blossoms. But, there is no reason that these cookies are just for Christmas! They're delicious any time of year!
I love these little Hershey Kiss Cookies because I feel like I'm getting two treats in one – both the cookie itself and then the whole Hershey Kiss that's sitting on top.
The dough I use for these cookies is the same that I use for my Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies and also for the Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies. Sometimes I will make the dough and split it up and make half with the Hershey Kisses (my favorite) and half with the jelly (my husband's favorite).
Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies Recipe
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup peanut butter – smooth is best
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
24 Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
How to Make Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies:
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Blend together flour, baking soda and powder and salt and set aside. Beat butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugars and beat until fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Add in the flour mixture and stir until combined.
Place additional white sugar in a small bowl. Form balls using 1 Tablespoon of dough for each cookie. Roll the balls in the sugar and then place on cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Top each cookie with a Hershey Kiss and press down slightly.
Bake for appx 12 minutes or until puffed up and edges are just beginning to brown. Let sit for 2 minutes and then move to cool completely on wire racks.
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter - smooth is best
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 24 Hershey Kisses
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together flour, baking soda and powder and salt and set aside.
- Beat butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sugars and beat until fluffy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Add in the flour mixture and stir until combine.
- Place additional white sugar in a small bowl.
- Form balls using 1 Tablespoon of dough for each cookie.
- Roll the balls in the sugar and then place on prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for appx 12 minutes or until puffed up and edges are just beginning to brown.
- Remove cookies.
- Allow to cool 2 minutes before moving to cool completely on wire racks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 161mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 3g
Nutrition is calculated automatically and may not be accurate.