This Pokemon Ice Pops Recipe makes yummy Pikachu Pokepops to cool off your Pokémon GO trainers or help celebrate at a Pokémon birthday party!
Believe or not, my first introduction to Pokémon came when my husband and I were first dating. He is big into all things anime and was a fan of Pokémon.
I was a stranger to that world and at first thought it was kinda weird that grown man was so into “cartoons”. But, after a few episodes I was hooked. We spent plenty of time together watching Pikachu and Ash go on all kinds of adventures.
Now all these years later, Pokémon are hotter than ever thanks to Pokémon GO! The thing I like about the game is that it gets everyone outside.
Whether we like it or not, kids are going to spend a big chunk of their summer break wanting to play video games. If it is a choice between sitting inside or walking around outside (provided they are safe about it) – which is better?
Right now many of us are experiencing a heat wave. So all of those Pokémon trainers are going to need something to cool off. This Pokémon Ice Pops Recipe to make fun Pikachu Pokepops is a perfect choice.
If you’re planning a Pokémon birthday party, especially if it’s a summer party, they will fit right into your theme!
To make these look their best, I recommend using ice pop molds with red handles like these!
Pokémon Ice Pops Recipe – Pikachu Pokepops
1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
1 cup pineapple juice
1 1/2 cups 7-Up or Sprite*
16 maraschino cherries
*If you would like these to have less sugar, opt for club soda.
How to make Pikachu Ice Pops:
1. And the crushed pineapple to a blender and purée until light and frothy.
2. Add the pineapple purée, juice and Sprite to a pitcher and stir well to mix.
3. Place 2 cherries into each ice pop mold, about midway down. The cherries are wider than the opening so they will not fall down to the bottom of the molds.
4. Pour the pineapple mixture into each mold, up to the fill line.
5. Place the lids/sticks on top and freeze overnight.
PIN IT ON PINTEREST:
Pokemon Ice Pops Recipe – Pikachu Pokepops!
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups 7-Up or Sprite
- 16 maraschino cherries
- Add the crushed pineapple to a blender and purée until light and frothy.
- Add the pineapple purée, juice and Sprite to a pitcher and stir well to mix.
- Place 2 cherries into each ice pop mold, about midway down. The cherries are wider than the opening so they will not fall down to the bottom of the molds.
- Pour the pineapple mixture into each mold, up to the fill line.
- Place the lids/sticks on top and freeze overnight.
Sarah L says
I like these pops even if I don’t know from Pokeman
G K says
These are adorable, and I love pineapple!
shelly peterson says
What great refreshing treats for the Summer. I will have to make these, the kids would enjoy them.
Julie Wood says
These are so cute! I need to make these with my daughter and son! We love Pokemon games and play them all the time!
Jerry Marquardt says
This is the most refreshing treat of the summer! I cannot thank you enough for coming up with this. I am making it tomorrow.
Brenda Haines says
Lol I guess I should make these for my 25 year old cousins hahaha. I tease them so much! 🙂
Hannah C says
This is such a cool idea and sounds very yummy!