This Pokemon Ice Pops Recipe makes yummy Pikachu Pokepops to cool off your Pokémon GO trainers or help celebrate at a Pokémon birthday party!
Believe or not, my first introduction to Pokémon came when my husband and I were first dating. He is big into all things anime and was a fan of Pokémon.
I was a stranger to that world and at first thought it was kinda weird that grown man was so into “cartoons”. But, after a few episodes I was hooked. We spent plenty of time together watching Pikachu and Ash go on all kinds of adventures.
Now all these years later, Pokémon are hotter than ever thanks to Pokémon GO! The thing I like about the game is that it gets everyone outside.
Whether we like it or not, kids are going to spend a big chunk of their summer break wanting to play video games. If it is a choice between sitting inside or walking around outside (provided they are safe about it) – which is better?
Right now many of us are experiencing a heat wave. So all of those Pokémon trainers are going to need something to cool off. This Pokémon Ice Pops Recipe to make fun Pikachu Pokepops is a perfect choice. If you're planning a Pokémon birthday party, especially if it's a summer party, they will fit right into your theme! To make these look their best, I recommend using ice pop molds with red handles like these!
Pokémon Ice Pops Recipe – Pikachu Pokepops
How to make Pikachu Ice Pops:
1. And the crushed pineapple to a blender and purée until light and frothy.
2. Add the pineapple purée, juice and Sprite to a pitcher and stir well to mix.
3. Place 2 cherries into each ice pop mold, about midway down. The cherries are wider than the opening so they will not fall down to the bottom of the molds.
4. Pour the pineapple mixture into each mold, up to the fill line.
5. Place the lids/sticks on top and freeze overnight.
- Add the crushed pineapple to a blender and purée until light and frothy.
- Add the pineapple purée, juice and Sprite to a pitcher and stir well to mix.
- Place 2 cherries into each ice pop mold, about midway down. The cherries are wider than the opening so they will not fall down to the bottom of the molds.
- Pour the pineapple mixture into each mold, up to the fill line.
- Place the lids/sticks on top and freeze overnight.
Serving Size:1 Ice Pop
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 0g
Nutrition is calculated automatically and may not be accurate.