While I do love a good ‘ol traditional pumpkin pie, I am not a pie baker myself. BUT, I am always happy to whip up an easy no bake pie like this No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe.
There’s no need to heat the oven and you can have the whole thing mixed up and chilling in the refrigerator in a matter of minutes.
What’s even better than it being super easy is that it is also super delicious! The mixture of a pumpkin layer with a cream cheese/whipped cream layer makes a great combination!
This recipe makes enough for two pies and you will even have extra whipped cream left over to either cover the top of each pie or use as a dollop of topping before serving.
If you plan to take the pies with you for Thanksgiving dinner or another fall event, you might want to check out a handy two tier pie carrier so that you can carry them both at once while keeping them safe and sound. (This carrier is also great for cupcakes!)
Libby’s, 100% Pure PumpkinMcCormick Pumpkin Pie SpiceMcCormick Cinnamon, GroundMcCormick Gourmet Collection, Ground NutmegJell-O Instant Pudding and Pie Filling, VanillaReady Crust ShortbreadCollapsible Pie CarrierKitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
2 Cups Canned Pumpkin
1/2 Cup Sugar
8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
2-8 oz Cool Whip or other Whipped Cream
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Tsp Nutmeg
1-3.4 oz box Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 Cup Milk
2 Pre-made Pie Crusts
How to Make No-Bake Pumpkin Pie:
Mix the pudding and milk and stir until thick.
Add in 2 cups canned pumpkin.
Add in Pumpkin Pie Spice, Nutmeg and Cinnamon and stir until blended.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and one 8 oz tub of whipped cream in a separate bowl and blend well with hand mixer.
Fill a pre-made crust with the bottom layer and then fill remaining space with top layer. Top with a layer of whipped cream. Sprinkle top with additional spice to make it look pretty!
Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving so it has time to set completely before serving.
- 2 Cups Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 2-8 oz Cool Whip or other Whipped Cream
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1-3.4 oz box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Pre Made Crusts
- Top Layer-
- Mix the pudding and milk and stir until thick.
- Add in 2 cups canned pumpkin.
- Add in Pumpkin Pie Spice, Nutmeg and Cinnamon and stir until blended.
- Bottom Layer-
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and half of one 8 oz tub of whipped cream in a separate bowl and blend well with hand mixer.
- Fill half of a pre-made crust with the bottom layer and then fill remaining space with top layer. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving so it has time to set completely.