This Mini Apple Muffins Recipe is perfect for breakfast or a bite-sized snack anytime. They're also great in a lunchbox!
I'm a big fan of mini muffins. Not only are they super cute, but you can have a little treat without having to eat a whole muffin. They are also the perfect size for packing in lunches or as an after school snack. And since they are so little and adorable, they look pretty stacked up on a brunch table.
They're smile size makes them super versatile not only because they're so portable, but also because you can choose to eat just one as a small bite, or put several together for a larger breakfast or snack.
You'll want a mini muffin pan to make these. Be sure to either spray the pan very well or else use baking liners for easy removal. Raisins are optional in this recipe. If you like them add them in, if you don't it's no big deal!
Mini Apple Muffins Recipe
(See recipe card below for amounts and instructions)
Granny Smith or Rome apples, peeled and shredded
How to make Mini Apple Muffins:
Preheat oven to 350F.
Line a mini muffin pan with baking liners.
Mix together oats, milk, apple butter, and eggs.
Whisk together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
Stir in raisins, if using, and grated apple.
Spoon the batter into the prepared pan – about 1 Tablespoon per mini muffin.
Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry, 8-12 minutes.
Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisins, optional
- 2-3 Granny Smith or Rome apples (about 1 pound), peeled and shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a mini muffin pan with baking liners.
- Mix together oats, milk, apple butter, and eggs.
- Whisk together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in raisins, if using, and grated apple.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan – about 1 Tablespoon per mini muffin.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry, 8-12 minutes.
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
Nutrition is calculated automatically and may not be accurate.