This Air Fryer Reese’s recipe is super easy to make with only 3 ingredients and some cooking spray AND it takes only minutes!
This easy recipe gives you a yummy pastry dessert that is simply melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are one of my favorite candies as I am sure it is for many. But, did you know you can make delicious desserts with them? Oh, what a treat!
This yummy air fryer dessert is made using your air fryer and produces an over-the-top delicious pastry dessert with a melty peanut butter cup stuffed inside.
You simply won’t believe how easy these tasty air fryer reeses are and how little time it takes to make them! Tell me again, why I haven’t discovered this easy recipe before!!
We have had deep fried Reese’s at the county fair before, but I never realized how easy (and delicious) it could be to make a similar version at home.
Who would have thought you can make yummy dessert recipes in your air fryer? It is a total game-changer! While we love our oh so delicious Fried Macaroni and Cheese Bites made in the air fryer, these delicious Reese’s pastries are over the top delicious!
But, before we get to the recipe AND if you absolutely love Reese’s, then be sure and check out our easy Reese’s Pieces Roll Ups! This recipe is made in your oven (but can be adapted for the air fryer). It’s super yummy and only takes two ingredients, Crescent Rolls and Reese’s Pieces. This easy recipe also gives you an easy and delicious gooey dessert. YUM!
How to Choose an Air Fryer
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE: 105°F-400°F allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat.
- FAMILY-SIZED CAPACITY: 4-quart ceramic-coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 lbs of French fries.
- 4-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Includes 4 versatile cooking programs: Air Fry, Roast, Reheat, and Dehydrate.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Dishwasher safe parts including the basket, and crisper plate. Wipe to clean machine exterior.
If you haven’t yet purchased a hot air fryer, I recommend doing a bit of research as to which one to choose.
There are differences as to the quantity you can cook at once, how much counter space is needed for the airfryer, control panel options and, of course, price.
One of the most highly rated air fryers is the Ninja Air Fryer. It holds up well when comparing the food it cooks to traditionally deep-fried foods and it has a 4-quart ceramic-coated basket.
- Vortex Rapid Air Technology gives you even more air fry crisping power. Meals cook to maximum crispiness inside a turbo-charged whirlwind of superheated hot air, eliminating the unhealthy oil of a deep fryer.
- 10 cooking pre-sets are one-touch easy for extra crispy air frying and even more types of cooking: air fry roast, air bake, broil, dehydrate, reheat
- Timer with Auto Shut-Off on Digital Display Panel. Choose effortlessly from 10 digital pre-sets or program the time and temperature you want.
I have the PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer. I like that it cooks evenly, is easy to use AND easy to clean.
Also, I LOVE the bright red color! (It’s also available in black if red isn’t your thing.)
When you choose your air fryer, think about everything you want to cook in it. Consider the features and size you need, then read reviews on the model you’re considering before making your final purchase decision.
🧾 Ingredients Needed
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – Freeze these before cooking so they don’t melt in the air fryer.
- Crescent Rolls – Any brand will work.
- Cooking Spray
- Powdered Sugar – AKDA confectioner’s sugar, this gives your treats a nice sweet, finish.
🥣 How to Make
1. Unroll the crescent roll dough.
2. Place 1 Frozen Reese’s cup in the center of each individual crescent roll.
Frozen Reese’s will prevent melting too much in the air fryer!
3. Wrap the crescent roll around the Reese’s .
4. Spray with cooking spray.
5. Place in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
7. Serve & enjoy!
Print this yummy Reese’s pastry recipe!
Air Fryer Reese’s Recipe
- 8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups frozen
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- Cooking Spray
- Powdered Sugar
- 1. Unroll the crescent rolls.2. Place 1 Frozen Reese’s in the center of each individual crescent roll. 3. Wrap the crescent roll around the Reese’s.4. Spray with cooking spray.5. Place in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees.6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Pin it for later!