My all-time favorite Easter candy is Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs! I do like those pastel candy-coated malted milk eggs, mainly because it was always fun to rub them on our lips as pink, blue or white “lipstick” but for the taste champion, it is definitely the Reese’s eggs! Now you can make your own homemade version of this Easter favorite with this Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe. You can whip up a whole batch of them in just over 30 minutes. This recipe will make 10 eggs.
Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe
1. Melt peanut butter and butter for 1 minute in microwave. Stir until blended.
2. Add vanilla and powdered sugar, mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 10 portions and form each into an egg shape. Place eggs on a parchment lined baking sheetbaking sheet and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat the process until chocolate is melted and smooth.
5. Using a fork, dip peanut butter eggs into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Lift with fork and gently tap on edge of the bowl – allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
6. Place back on parchment paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 389 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 174mg Carbohydrates: 41g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 12g