This Copycat Starbucks Iced Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe lets you make this delicious and refreshing drink at home! It's easy!
My very very favorite drink at Starbucks is the Iced Passion Tea Lemonade. It is SO delicious and refreshing! Since we don't have a Starbucks very nearby, I always make it my special airport treat.
Well, this summer I will be able to make it in bulk to serve for barbecues, family get togethers and every day occasions with this Copycat Starbucks Iced Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe.
After that, there are only a few simple ingredients you need to make this summer favorite at home. (Although I love it year-round even when there is lots of snow on the ground!)
For our recipe, we sweetened things up with Stevia in the Raw, but you can use sugar or whatever sweetener you prefer. If you're like me and order your Passion Tea Lemonade at Starbucks as unsweetened, then you can leave out the sweetener altogether. The lemonade already has some sweetener in it and I personally like the tart flavor without added sugar.
We used Simply Lemonade for this go-around, but we're also fans of the Simply Balanced brand lemonade from Target. The Simply Balanced has actually become my go-to lemonade and it's even organic. I buy so much of that stuff! (Another one of my favorite uses is to mix the lemonade in with my sparkling water for more tasteful water.)
Of course, your other option is to make your own lemonade from scratch. We have a delicious mint-infused lemonade recipe here, but you could leave out the mint if you're using it with your passion tea.
If you're serving your Iced Passion Tea Lemonade at home, you can serve it up in any old glass you choose (just make sure to add lots of ice!), but if you're taking it on-the-go you can put it in a disposable clear plastic cup with lid, just like you get at Starbucks, or else be a little more earth-friendly and use a reusable double wall tumbler, which gives you the added benefit of keeping your drink cooler.
Copycat Starbucks Iced Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
4 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
32 ounces water
8 ounces lemonade
4 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla – optional but it brings out more flavor
How to make Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade at home:
• Boil water.
• Remove from heat and add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
• Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
• Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
• I mix this all up in a pitcher and store it in the fridge however if you are making a single serving cup simply add ice to a tall closable container. Add 8 ounces tea and 2 ounces of lemonade per serving. Shake well to mix.
We have more copycat Starbucks recipes here:
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!!
- 4 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
- 32 ounces water
- 8 ounces lemonade
- 4 teaspoons sugar/sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla – optional but it brings out more flavor
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- I mix this all up in a pitcher and store it in the fridge however if you are making a single serving cup simply add ice to a tall closable container. Add 8 ounces tea and 2 ounces of lemonade per serving. Shake well to mix.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 14Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g
Nutrition is calculated automatically and may not be accurate.