If you love cheesecake and you love pie, then what could be better than combining them both into this easy to make Strawberry Cheesecake Pie Recipe?
The classic flavors of strawberry cheesecake come together in pie form in this easy-to-make and delicious recipe.
This recipe is super simple to put together since we use some shortcuts like Dream Whip and prepared strawberry glaze.
If you wanted to make it even easier, you could start with a prepared graham cracker crust and substitute thawed Cool Whip for the dream whip.
On the other hand, if you want to make it totally “from scratch” you could whip your own cream (see our easy homemade whipped cream recipe here) and make your own strawberry glaze. It’s all up to you!
While we like to make this with the plain flavored cream cheese, you can also use strawberry flavored cream cheese.
Likewise, feel free to switch out the strawberries for blueberries, raspberries or whatever type of fruit you love. Why not make several?
This recipe is perfect to bring to a potluck meal or if you’re asked to bring dessert to a dinner party. A handy way to transport your pie is with this two tier pie carrier – yes it has two tiers, which means you can carry TWO pies in the one carrier! It’s also great for transporting cupcakes!
While you can use a clear glass pie plate like we did this time, the pie looks extra pretty served in this red ceramic pie plate! It’s perfect to bring to a potluck or family event for a bit of extra “wow factor” and of course it will look pretty on your own table at home!
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pie Recipe
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake Pie:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine butter and crushed graham crackers and press into a pie pan.
Bake for 10 minutes.
While it’s baking in the oven use a medium sized bowl and mix together the Dream Whip package according to its instructions.
Set aside and grab another medium sized bowl and combine softened cream cheese and ½ C sugar until smooth.
Combine both cream and cream cheese mixture until smooth.
Pour mixture into cooled pie crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
When serving combine the glaze and strawberries and place over the chilled pie.
- 1 envelope Dream Whip and ingredients required on box
- 1 box strawberries-sliced
- 1 tub strawberry glaze
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- ½ C sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter and crushed graham crackers and press into a pie pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While it’s baking in the oven use a medium sized bowl and mix together the Dream Whip package according to its instructions.
- Set aside and grab another medium sized bowl and combine softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Combine both cream and cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Pour mixture into cooled pie crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- When serving combine the glaze and strawberries and place over the chilled pie.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 204mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g
Nutrition is calculated automatically and may not be accurate.