This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs recipe makes a delicious, homemade chocolate dipped Easter treat – or make as cookie dough balls any time of year!
Where are my chocolate chip cookie dough fans??? I LOVE it and especially this type of dough that doesn’t include eggs, so you don’t have to worry about any danger from eating it – except maybe a few extra calories!
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs Recipe is a fun treat to make and, if you want to make them year round, just go ahead and make the easier-to-form circles or balls instead and go ahead and dip those.
If you like this recipe, be sure to also see our Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs recipe. Between the two of these you will have lots of yummy chocolate egg treats!
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
2/3 cup Flour
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
4 tbsp softened Butter
2 tbsp Milk
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Vanilla
8 oz Dark Cocoa Melting Chips or your favorite Chocolate Dipping Candy
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Eggs:
Line a tray with parchment or wax paper.
Heat flour in microwave for 2 minutes (internal temp 160).
Mix together brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt until well mixed.
Add in milk and gradually add flour until desired dough consistency is reached.
Stir in chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 tbsp softened Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 8 oz Chocolate Dipping Candy
- Line a tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Heat flour in microwave for 2 minutes (internal temp 160).
- Mix together brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt until well mixed.
- Add in milk and gradually add flour until desired dough consistensy is reached.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form into eggs and place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Use a fork to dip each egg into chocolate, shake off excess and place on prepared tray.
- Place in refrigerator until chocolate sets.