Make your superhero party more fun with this green Hulk Party Punch recipe! It’s easy to make with just a few ingredients and tastes great!
It’s time for some super hero deliciousness! We originally created this Hulk Punch Recipe to celebrate the release of Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Ragnarok” available digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ , but we’re ready to make it again for an Avengers: Endgame movie night as soon as it’s available!
What better way is there to celebrate the release of a SUPER FUN Marvel movie than with a Superhero Party featuring our favorite characters? And any good superhero party calls for superhero recipes, right??
We absolutely LOVED Thor: Ragnarok in the theaters. It is by far the funniest Marvel movie yet! Plus we not only my favorite Avenger, Thor, in the movie, but we also have fellow Avenger the Incredible Hulk, as well as Loki and the fierce warrior Valkyrie joining in on the action.
Get “Thor: Ragnarok” today on Digital or via Movies Anywhere and you’ll get digital exclusives including:
- Thor and Hulk’s Bromance – We’ll examine this Super Hero friendship, which has spanned through several Marvel films. From their original Helicarrier fight match to the now iconic Hulk punch from Avengers 1, see how Marvel’s most powerful Super Heroes become the most extraordinary Super Hero buddies.
- Additional Deleted Scenes – Travel to Asgard & Race To The Wormhole
Being able to watch “Thor: Ragnarok” at home calls for a celebration! Why not throw your own superhero party at home? Since my favorite scenes in the movie involved Thor and the Hulk together, I thought a party punch dedicated to the Hulk would be an excellent idea! (And I always love a play on words – “Hulk PUNCH”? Get it??) Anyway, here we go:
Hulk Punch Recipe:
• Sprite 2 ltr. Bottle
• Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid Drink Mix Packet
• 1-2 Fresh Limes, Sliced
• Green Food Coloring (optional)
• Yellow Food Coloring (optional)
• 1 cup sugar or large can pineapple juice (optional)
How to Make Hulk Punch:
1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the Sprite, Kool-Aid drink mix, 2 drops of green food coloring, and 2 drops of yellow food coloring. Stir well. Note: The food coloring is optional but it gives the drink much more of that Hulk look!
2. Slice the limes into rounds then into halves. Add to drink mixture.
3. For a sweeter punch, add in a cup of sugar or a large can of pineapple juice.
4. Refrigerate your punch for at least 2 hours before serving.
5. Serve and Enjoy!
About Thor: Ragnarok:
In Marvel Studios’ THOR: RAGNAROK, Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok—the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization—at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela. But first he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger—the Incredible Hulk! THOR: RAGNAROK is directed by Taika Waititi and returns Chris Hemsworth starring as Thor and Tom Hiddleston reprising his role as Loki. They are joined by Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson and Karl Urban, with Mark Ruffalo and Anthony Hopkins.
Hulk Party Punch
- 1 2 ltr. Bottle Sprite
- 1 Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid Drink Mix Packet
- 2 Fresh limes
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the Sprite, Kool-Aid drink mix, 2 drops of green food coloring, and 2 drops of yellow food coloring. Stir well.
- Slice the limes into rounds then into halves. Add to drink mixture.
- For a sweeter punch, add in a cup of sugar or a large can of pineapple juice.
- Refrigerate your punch for at least 2 hours.