Chicken breast combines with French Green Beans and Potatoes to make a delicious sheet pan dinner seasoned with lemon pepper.
It’s time to stop stressing over dinner and create an easy meal the family will love. This Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken with Green Beans and Potatoes is not only the perfect comfort food, but it’s fast and easy to make as well!
What I really love about this simple chicken recipe is that there’s hardly any clean-up at all! Pair that with the taste and flavor and there is a reason why I always come back to this dish.
I’m a huge fan of the taste of lemon pepper as well as I just think that it pairs perfectly with chicken. Everyone in my family must agree as well because the plates are completely cleaned every time this meal is served.
This recipe calls for French Green Beans. You can use any type of fresh green beans, but the thin French green beans cook up beautifully and even get a bit crispy on the ends.
When I head to the store and find chicken breasts on sale, I find it to be a great time to stock up and freeze some for later. Who wouldn’t want to save a bit of money while prepping ahead for some yummy meals at the same time?
I also make this easy dinner recipe during the entire year because it just has so much flavor!
If I can use fresh green beans and potatoes from the garden, that just makes the taste and flavor that much better!
What You Need to Make Sheet Pan Chicken
Just a few simple ingredients are all you’ll need to make this easy sheet pan recipe.
- Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Salt – if my lemon pepper seasoning already has salt in it, then I omit the extra added salt
- Cooking Spray or Olive Oil Mister
- Lemon – half for squeezing lemon juice and half for making lemon slices
- French Green Beans – you can also use different cuts of green beans as well
- Baby Potatoes
To make this easy chicken sheet pan dinner, there is really only one piece of equipment that you need.
- baking sheet
- olive oil mister (optional)
How To Make Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken
Don’t shy away from cooking chicken! This easy chicken recipe is one of the best ways to serve a hearty chicken meal!
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Place chicken breasts & baby potatoes on the sheet pan.
Spray with cooking spray or olive oil.
Squeeze lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon over the chicken.
Lightly salt & pepper the chicken and baby potatoes.
Bake for 30 minutes.
While baking, slice the second half of the lemon.
Remove from oven and add French green beans.
Slightly spray everything with cooking spray.
Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning to your liking.
Add a lemon slice to each piece of chicken.
Place back in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken has fully cooked.
How do you know when chicken is fully cooked?
The best way to make sure that chicken is cooked is to check it with a meat thermometer. You can do this by inserting it into the thickest part of the chicken. For chicken to be considered cooked and safe for consumption, the meat thermometer should read a minimum of 165 degrees.
Can you make this sheet pan recipe with other vegetables?
You can. I like beans and potatoes because they’re my favorite but you can make this sheet pan meal with onions, bell peppers (red, green, yellow, orange) or even baby carrots. Any type of vegetable is a good idea to use!
How to store leftover chicken:
You may find that you have leftovers from your sheet pan dinner and that is a great thing! Just store them in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge. When you’re ready to eat again in a day or two, just reheat and enjoy.
More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Almondine Casserole Recipe
- Low-Carb Greek Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Crispy Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken with Green Beans and Potatoes (Printable Copy)
Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken with Green Beans and Potatoes
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Lemon
- French Green Beans
- Baby Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts & baby potatoes on the sheet pan.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon over the chicken.
- Lightly salt & pepper the chicken and baby potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While baking, slice the second half of the lemon.
- Remove from oven and add French green beans.
- Slightly spray everything with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning to your liking.
- Add a lemon slice to each piece of chicken.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken has fully cooked.
Leave a Reply