Scare up some spooky fun of the cute type when you whip up a batch of these adorable bat cupcakes. To make things easy, you can start with chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting from the bakery, or you can go the homemade route and make your own from your favorite recipe.
The recipe comes to you courtesy of the movie Frankenweenie, now in theaters everywhere! Have you seen it?
Click on the recipe below to see a larger size suitable for printing.
Bat Cupcakes Recipe
Thin Mint Cookie
How to Make Bat Cupcakes:
Frost cupcakes with chocolate icing.
For the bat’s face, set 2 mini M&Ms in place for eyes and add a Jujube nose.
For the wings, cut a thin mint cookie in half and set them in place as shown in the photo.
Cut the Andes candy in half diagonally and set the pieces in place for the bat’s ears.
Use white frosting to add a mouth, fangs and pupils.
Cute Bat Cupcakes
Make these cute bat cupcakes to celebrate Halloween! They're extra easy if you start with store bought cupcakes or a box mix.
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Frosting
- White Frosting
- M&Ms Minis
- Jujube Candy
- Thin Mint Cookie
- Andes Candies
- Frost cupcakes with chocolate icing.
- For the bat's face, set 2 mini M&Ms in place for eyes and add a Jujube nose.
- For the wings, cut a thin mint cookie in half and set them in place as shown in the photo.
- Cut the Andes candy in half diagonally and set the pieces in place for the bat's ears.
- Use white frosting to add a mouth, fangs and pupils.
Lisa Brown says
I love these, so festive and cute 🙂