This Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bar recipe is easy to make and smells amazing! Most importantly, it will leave your skin soft, silky, and absolutely glowing.
Sugar scrubs are more than a luxurious bath product. They are a great way to exfoliate and nourish your skin!
The grittiness helps remove dead skin cells while the oil hydrates and moisturizes the healthy skin below. It leaves your skin soft, silky, and glowing.
You can purchase them at the store, but they normally cost a small fortune and you can't be exactly sure of what's in them. But, you can easily make your own at home for a fraction of the cost and have total control over what goes inside.
One of my favorite sugar scrubs to make at home is this delicious rose-scented Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bar Recipe!
It is an easy sugar scrub to make and comes out oh so pretty!
Make a batch to pamper yourself and these cute little sugar scrub bars are perfect for gifting to friends and family! I love them as a gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, a birthday – or almost any occasion.
If you love sugar scrubs, be sure and check out these easy recipes too!
DIY Whipped Sugar Scrub: This DIY Whipped Sugar Scrub recipe is easy to make starting with coconut oil and white sugar. Add in a few drops of your favorite essential oil – strawberry, cinnamon or lilac – for a luxurious bath experience!
Lemon Sugar Scrub: This DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe makes a great gift or a refreshing scrub or yourself. It takes only 3-4 ingredients to make this refreshing bath or shower scrub.
Homemade Sugar Scrubs are a thrifty gift idea! It only takes 3 simple ingredients to make a simple sugar scrub to use in the shower or bath. Use essential oils to add scent.
Now, let me show you how easy it is to make these homemade exfoliating bars!
Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bar Recipe
Makes 6 bars
Other supplies needed:
Silicone mold with flowers, butterflies and hearts
Large heat safe measuring cup
Wooden craft stick for stirring
How to make this amazing Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bar recipe:
1. Place soap base in measuring cup and heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Add sugar, oil, and mica powder. Stir well.
2. Reheat mixture for 10 seconds.
3. Add essential oil. Stir well.
4. Pour into mold and let set for about an hour, until it becomes a solid bar.
Print this easy Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bar recipe!
- Silicone mold with flowers, butterflies and hearts
- Large heat safe measuring cup
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
- Place soap base in measuring cup and heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Add sugar, oil, and mica powder. Stir well.
- Reheat mixture for 10 seconds.
- Add essential oil. Stir well.
- Pour into mold and let set for about an hour, until it becomes a solid bar.
Pin it for later!