This Easy Breakfast Scramble Recipe is simple to make with only 5 ingredients and is sure to please your hungry family!
I am a big fan of breakfast, but since I am usually starving first thing in the morning, I don't like a breakfast that is complicated to make!
That's why I like this Easy Breakfast Scramble Recipe that Kristal shared with us. It's a big, hearty meal that is sure to satisfy, but it only uses 5 ingredients and is easy to assemble.
Kristal's favorite sausage choice for this particular dish is maple flavored.If you're not a fan of sausage, you can swap out some cubed ham or even bacon crumbles in its place. To make a “meat lover's” version, use a combination of sausage, bacon and ham all in the one dish.
You also have the option of adding veggies to the dish. Extras such as steamed broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, etc. can all be added in the egg layer.
Easy Breakfast Scramble Recipe
1 Can of Cresent Rolls
4 oz. Cream Cheese
16 oz. Roll of Breakfast Sausage
1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
How to make this easy breakfast scramble:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
For this Breakfast Scramble recipe begin by greasing a 9 x 9 (or as close to it as you've got) casserole dish. Open the crescent rolls and flatten half the can onto the bottom of the greased dish.
Next, put your cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for about 20 seconds. Now your cream cheese is soft, and you can spread it across the crescent roll without tearing it. Be careful. If the crescent tears simply mash it back together or tear off an extra piece to fill the hole.
Brown your sausage in a skillet then add it to the casserole dish on top of the cream cheese. Scramble the eggs into a bowl and pour onto the sausage. Add your shredded cheese. (Again, here you can pick another type of cheese but for this particular recipe that we love in my family I always use cheddar.)
Finally, and this last part is a little tricky, using clean hands, mash the rest of the crescent rolls along the top. If a little egg gets on the top that is OK. Place into the preheated oven near the middle and come back to check in 20 minutes. The breakfast scramble is finished when the top row of crescent rolls turns a light golden brown.
- 1 Can of Cresent Rolls
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 16 oz. Roll of Breakfast Sausage
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 9 casserole dish.
- Flatten half the can of crescent rolls onto the bottom of the greased dish.
- Microwave cream cheese approximately 20 seconds.
- Spread cream cheese across rolls.
- Brown your sausage in a skillet then add it to the casserole dish on top of the cream cheese.
- Scramble the eggs into a bowl and pour onto the sausage.
- Add your shredded cheese. (Again, here you can pick another type of cheese but for this particular recipe that we love in my family I always use cheddar.)
- Mash the rest of the crescent rolls along the top.
- Bake in preheated oven near the middle for 20 minutes.
- The breakfast scramble is finished when the top row of crescent rolls turns a light golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 483mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 13g
Nutrition is calculated automatically and may not be accurate.