This Chocolate Dipped PEEPS S’Mores Recipe is one of the easiest recipes ever and ready in just a minute.
PEEPS® have been a part of Easter in our family for as long as I can remember. They always find their way into every Easter basket and it just wouldn’t be Easter without them.
My mom is the BIGGEST Peeps fan, but she has one quirk. She likes Peeps after the package has been opened for a loooooong time and they have hardened.
At the very first site of Peeps in the spring I try to buy a package, open it and let it sit until Easter. She loves it!
For the rest of us, we love Peeps the “regular” way or in one of the many awesome variations they now come in. This year PEEPS® Easter offerings include:
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks (in colors: yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies (in colors yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
- PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Large Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Chick in a Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg
- PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks (Individual Size)
- PEEPS® Rainbow Pop
- PEEPS® Sugar-Free Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Peepsters® (bite sized chocolate candies filled with sweet marshmallow crème)
I personally LOVE any of the PEEPS flavors that include chocolate – especially dark chocolate. YUM! YUM! YUM! While they are great straight out of the package, I also like them incorporated into other treats. I am now slightly addicted to Chocolate Dipped Peeps S’Mores!
Chocolate Dipped PEEPS S’Mores Recipe
You probably can’t actually call this a recipe because it is just SOOOO easy.
For each s’more, just take one PEEPS Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chick, set it on a graham cracker square and microwave 15-30 seconds or until PEEP has puffed.
Remove from microwave, top with a second graham cracker square and squeeze them together. Enjoy!
More Peeps Recipes and Fun:
That looks so fun! I bet my kids would love this.
Ok – this is genius! I love Peeps and this is such a fun way to enjoy them with the kids!
Cool! What a fun idea. I can’t wait to try this!
Ashley Sears says
You are one smart cookie. My daughter loves smores and she loves peeps! I know what we are making this Easter!
nicole dz says
I love peeps, you can do so much with them, it’s a great way to get creative. Peeps are my fav easter candy. And these ones are perfect for smores.
shelly peterson says
This is a great idea! Easy way to get your chocolate and marshmallow all in one. YUM!