Raise your hand if you love wine…I know I do! There are some people that enjoy a glass of wine every night for dinner (or sometimes while making dinner) or after the kids are in bed, and while I can’t afford that habit just now, I do enjoy a nice glass of wine on occasion.
One great way to try out a bunch of different kinds of wine is with a California Wine Club membership, and right now they have some great offers available!
What is California Wine Club?
With California being the home to hundreds of small family wineries, the owners of California Wine Club set out to help each small winery become known to the world. Bruce and Pam have had their hands in these wine grapes for over 25 years and they don’t plan to stop. Prior to becoming the well-known Wine Club, the majority of their business came from the assistance of their customers. Word of mouth traveled farther than ever and many customers have now been loyal for more than seven years.
With five wine of the month club levels to choose from, they have wine selections and wine gifts to suit all tastes and budgets. The benefits are amazing! With every membership you can enjoy:
- $1 shipping
- Uncorked®, a guide to the wines including personal stories, tasting notes, and pairing tips
- Personal Wine Consultants to help you discover your wine preferences and needs
- VIP Tours and tastings
…and so much more. Membership plans start at just $40.45. You can even opt in for multiple plans. Right now, when you start a Premier Series membership you will also receive 2 free bottles of wine, plus a $25 credit to use on a future purchase!
Besides the membership plans, California Wine Club has some great limited-time offers:
- Shop their Spring Wine Sale through 3/31/19 and save up to 67% on every bottle of handcrafted wine with just $1 shipping!
- Start a 3-month (or more) wine club membership and you’ll get a FREE bottle of sparkling wine (a $45 value) in the first delivery! Offer ends 4/30/19.
- The first shipment of any new membership or gift purchase gets two FREE bottles of wine! Offer ends 4/30/19.
Who’s ready for a nice glass of wine?