Add a bit of a kick to your breakfast with these easy-to-make and delicious Pepperoni Breakfast Cups!
I think we all like a nice, hot breakfast on a cold winter day, but we don’t like the muss and fuss that goes with preparing one, especially so early in the morning!
So, while I was trying to come up with some Pepperoni recipe ideas, I decided to make a savory, hot breakfast that is also super easy to make.
Even if your eyes are still a bit blurry with sleep, you’ll be able to pull this one off.
This Pepperoni Breakfast Cups recipe with Hormel Pepperoni is made in muffin tins and an easy way to make breakfast for a crowd.
Two of these cups is a good amount for a hearty breakfast for most (maybe one for a kid or 3 for a big eater), so you can feed about 6 with each muffin pan.
Pop two pans in the oven and you can feed a dozen people in no time!
This recipe starts with our basic Egg Toast Cups recipe and then goes a step further by adding that pepperoni and mozzarella.
Pepperoni Breakfast Cups Recipe
1 package of Hormel Pepperoni (You don’t need the whole package for the recipe, but it is inevitable that you and those around you will be snacking on it while making this recipe!)
12 slices white bread
1 dozen eggs
1/3 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
Dried oregano for garnish
How to Make Pepperoni Egg Cups:
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Remove crusts from bread.
Place one slice of bread in each muffin cup, pressing down.
Put a slice (or two) of pepperoni in the bottom of each cup. Sprinkle with a bit of cheese.
One by one, crack eggs and add one to each cup.
Place a slice of pepperoni on top of each egg and sprinkle with a bit more cheese.
Shake oregano on to top of cups.
Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
PIN IT ON PINTEREST:
Pepperoni Breakfast Cups
- 24 Slices Hormel Pepperoni
- 12 slices white bread
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/3 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano for garnish
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Remove crusts from bread.
- Place one slice of bread in each muffin cup, pressing down.
- Put a slice (or two) of pepperoni in the bottom of each cup.
- Sprinkle with a bit of cheese.One by one, crack eggs and add one to each cup.
- Place a slice of pepperoni on top of each egg and sprinkle with a bit more cheese.
- Shake oregano on to top of cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are set.