Are you looking for something warm and flavorful for these cold winter months? When the colder season is at full-force, I am more up for relaxing than getting busy in the kitchen. This is why I often turn to my Instant Pot Asian Beef Noodle Soup. It’s not only delicious but incredibly easy to put together.
All it takes is putting the ingredients in your Instant Pot and letting the appliance take it from there.
My favorite part to this recipe is the hoisin sauce. It gives it so much flavor and really gives it a good kick! Any sort of Asian-fusion dish gets a thumbs-up in my book!
Before I get to the recipe, I want to talk about leftovers. While it's likely your family might eat the whole thing at once because it's just that good, if you have a smaller family or just want to make it ahead to save for later, check out the awesome Instant Pot Silicone Lid above.
This lid offers a water-tight and air-tight seal to easily store your leftovers in the fridge to be reheated later. There's no need to transfer your meal into another container – which also saves on clean-up time!
Instant Pot Asian Beef Noodle Soup
Here is what you need to make your Instant Pot Asian Beef Noodle Soup:
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 1 pint of sliced mushrooms
- 1 small diced yellow onion
- 3 cups chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 8 ounces rice noodles
How to make Asian Beef Noodle Soup in the Instant Pot:
Steps 1-3: Add onion, beef and mushrooms.
Step 4: Add chicken or beef broth.
Step 5: Add the soy sauce.
Step 6: Add the rice vinegar.
Step 7: Add the ginger.
Steps 8-9: Add hoisin sauce. Mix everything together.
Step 10: Set Instant Pot to high pressure and set for 15 minutes. Lock the lid and be sure the vent is closed.
Steps 11-12: Vent the pressure from the Instant Pot. Add the noodles and make sure they are completely
submerged. Close and lock the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the vent is closed. Set Instant Pot to 2 minutes. Once 2 minutes is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes. Open the vent and release the remaining pressure.
What is your favorite soup to make? I would love to hear all about it!
- Add all ingredients except noodles to Instant Pot.
- Set Instant Pot to high pressure and set for 15 minutes. Lock the lid and be sure the vent is closed.
- Vent the pressure from the Instant Pot.
- Add the noodles and make sure they are completely submerged.
- Close and lock the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the vent is closed.
- Set Instant Pot to 2 minutes. Once 2 minutes is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Open the vent and release the remaining pressure.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 385Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 160mgSodium: 1114mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 52g
Nutrition info is automatically calculated and may not be accurate.