Easter is almost here! To pass some time this week or to have some fun at the kids’ table at Easter dinner, you can print this Free Printable Easter Bunny Robot Kids Craft. Your kids can get some creative and make something cute in the process. Get the Free Printable Easter Bunny Robot Kids Craft here and then follow the handy tips below.
Free Printable Easter Bunny Robot Kids Craft
1. Have children cut out the robot pieces and assemble the different parts to create their perfect Easter Bunny Robot.
2. Use a glue stick to secure the pieces to paper or, store the loose pieces in a bag to play with again later!
- Adults can cut these out ahead of time for younger children.
- Have older children cut these out to practice their hand eye coordination.
- Glue the robot to a paper sack to use as an Easter Treat bag.
- Glue the robot to a card to send in the mail to someone.
- Glue the finished robot to a craft stick to make a puppet.