This cute Reindeer Hot Chocolate mix in a bag makes a cute gift idea! It’s easy to do, looks cute attached to a wrapped Christmas gift, hanging on a tree, or just as a little gift all on its own. Check out the easy directions below and then print out handy sheet of tags to give your gift a nice, professional look!
Not only is the reindeer hot chocolate fun to get as a gift or party favor, it’s also super fun to make! It’s the perfect activity for the kids to get involved to make gifts for their friends and family. You can make an assembly line with each member of the family doing a few steps of the process to put your reindeer together, or let each person take the process from start to finish for the reindeer they create.
Reindeer Hot Chocolate
Soft Disposable Pastry BagsMilk Chocolate Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa MixNestle TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini MorselsJet Puffed Miniature MarshmallowsRed Pom PomsWiggle Eyes, Peel’n StickPipe Cleaners, BrownRed Ribbon
How to Make Reindeer Hot Chocolate:
Pour hot chocolate mix into piping bag (get it all the way into the tip).
Twist Bag Closed and wrap with the rubber band.
Trim off the top of bag.
Put Bag into another Piping Bag and flatten.
Layer in mini chocolate chips.
Add layer of mini marshmallows.
Twist and tie off with ribbon.
Glue Pom Pom Nose near tip of bag.
Glue google eyes Near the top of the hot chocolate mix.
Wrap Brown Pipe Cleaner around top for antlers and shape.
Team up the Reindeer Hot Chocolate mix with our Peanut Butter Pretzel Reindeer Cookie Recipe for an extra special Christmas combination. You could package them both together for a very cute gift!
- 2 Piping Bags
- 1 Hot Chocolate envelope
- 2 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Red Pom Pom Ball
- 2 Google Eyes
- 1 Rubber band
- 1 Brown Pipe Cleaner
- Printable Package Tag
- Pour hot chocolate mix into piping bag (get it all the way into the tip).
- Twist Bag Closed and wrap with the rubber band.
- Trim off the top of bag.
- Put Bag into another Piping Bag and flatten.
- Layer in mini chocolate chips.
- Add layer of mini marshmallows.
- Twist and tie off with ribbon.
- Glue Pom Pom Nose near tip of bag.
- Glue google eyes Near the top of the hot chocolate mix.
- Wrap Brown Pipe Cleaner around top for antlers and shape.