Oh, Amazon Prime. How I love thee. This post could be pages beyond pages long but I will try to make it short and sweet. Amazon Prime is an amazing service offered by none other than Amazon. I have had a membership for Prime for years now and I do not think I will ever let it expire. Let me elaborate for a moment.
Benefits of Amazon Prime
Gone are the days where you are waiting for DAYS to get your ordered items. With Amazon Prime, members receive unlimited fast, free shipping on more than 50 million items with Amazon’s low prices (which can range from a few bucks to half price at times), as well as unlimited access to the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
The items on this list all add up to save us so much money. There’s no need for cable with all the access to movies and TV shows and we ALWAYS have something great to watch. The Kindle books take care of our books and magazines – we could NEVER finish all the books available. And the prices on groceries from Amazon are SO good which not only saves us money on the grocery items themselves, but also on trips to the grocery store – don’t forget that free shipping!
But wait, this service gets even better. Amazon recently announced that customers participating in a growing list of government assistance programs can access Amazon Prime at a discounted monthly price. What this means is this: If your family has a valid Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card you would qualify for the discounted membership.
This discounted membership includes the following: Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, Prime Photos and unlimited fast, free shipping. The discount is substantial. Just $5.99 per month for one year, with the ability to cancel anytime. Customers who qualify for this discount will get this rate a maximum of 4 times and must qualify every 12 months.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Don’t take my word for it, they put out their own press release and people went crazy! This service and discount, together, will assist those getting back on their feet who may need a little boost, the great features, and discounts Amazon offers worldwide on a daily basis for nearly half the monthly cost.
Ready to see if you qualify? Head to Amazon now, learn more or sign-up for a 30-day free trial to get started.