Have any of you ever tried this As Seen on TV Perfect Meatloaf Pan? I liked the infomercial and it seems like a great invention – especially how all the extra fat drains out. It’s also a pretty good deal with the free knife (although I’m not sure of the quality) as well as a second pan free – great for making extra to freeze.
A few of the details about this perfect meat loaf pan (As Seen on TV) are:
- Contains loaf pan and removable aerated tray
- Elevates & cooks meatloaf evenly, every time
- Never soggy, drains fat keep meatloaf from falling apart
- Keeps meatloaf from falling apart
- Includes bonus recipe guide
If you have tried the Perfect Meatloaf Pan before, leave a comment and let us know your thoughts!