Being the practical people we are, we often talk about helpful topics like how to remove stains, but how about a fun topic like how to GET a stain in the first place!?! A really stubborn stain is often the result of having done something really fun. Just ask a kid – most of them love to get messy!
Have you gotten stains in any memorable ways? My most recent memorable stains came from running a Warrior Dash earlier this summer. This was my first experience with any type of mud run. If you’re not familiar with mud runs, they are a race that incorporates obstacles, many of which incorporate mud into some of them. The morning of my race started with a huge thunderstorm. The course had to be closed for a couple of hours and by the time we took off, what had been SOME mud on the obstacles turned into a WHOLE LOT OF MUD!! Needless to say, I got a whole lot of stains that day!
While getting stains can be memorable, we still want to be able to remove them later. A go-to product for removing the toughest stains is Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster. If you have tried stain removal methods that left you with less-than-stellar results, it’s time to get real about what’s not working. Pre-treating stains with Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster can remove four times more stains than detergent alone. And even if you previously washed an item that came out of a laundry cycle with the stains still set in, Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster can even remove stains that have been through the dryer!
To get the most of Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster, use these Stain Removal Tips.
Stain Removal Tips:
- Pre-Treat to Remove Tough Stains:
- For best results, apply product directly to stains.
- Rub in gently and let set for 5–10 minutes. Don’t allow to dry on fabric.
- Wash as usual with Clorox 2® product and your favorite detergent.
- To Remove Stains and Boost Colors:
- For standard washing machines, add product to the wash basin along with your favorite detergent.
- Fill the cap to the first fill line for small or regular loads and to the second fill line for large or extra-large loads.
- For HE washing machines, fill to the first fill line and add product with your favorite detergent in the detergent dispenser.
- For best results, start the washer and add both detergent and product before adding clothes.
- For extra-dirty clothes, pre-soak the garments before starting in mixture of 1 cap-full of product (to the first line) and 2 gallons of water (the warmest water recommended on the care label). Pre-soak for 30 minutes.
Reader Giveaway: One lucky Thrifty Jinxy reader will win a C2 gift pack including a $200 Cloud9 gift card, Clorox 2 Stain Remover Pen and Clorox 2 Stain Remover liquid. To enter, just complete the entry form below by 11:59pm ET on 10/3/16. Good luck!
I am participating in a VIN campaign for Clorox® . I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Clorox® and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.