It's hard to believe that summer is coming to an end! But, it was great while it lasted. We spent a lot of time exploring and doing one of our favorite things – road tripping! One of our favorite trips this summer was to South Dakota. Since we live next door in Minnesota, we have visited South Dakota many times over the years, but we love it every trip!
There is so much beauty in South Dakota. From Falls Park in Sioux Falls to the Badlands to the Black Hills – there is so much to take in and enjoy. Plus there are lots of fun things to do (essential when traveling with a 7-year-old!) This year, for the first time, we toured the Broken Boot Gold Mine in Deadwood, SD, and even tried our hand at panning gold! We also had to make a stop at one of my old childhood favorites – the Dinosaur Park in Rapid City.
Now that summer is over and the road-tripping is done (for now), it means its time to get the car ready for fall! All that driving can do a number on tires. That's where the Sam’s Club #DareToCompare offer comes in! Next time you head to Sam's Club to start stocking up on all those back-to-school lunch supplies, you can also take advantage of the unbeatable Sam’s Club #DareToCompare all-in tire offer for the very best tire brands with a best all-in price, matching offer on brands like Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich and Pirelli. Not only do they have low prices on tires themselves, but they also have a great Tire Installation Package for Members. For just $15/tire or $25/dually tire, Members can receive ALL of the benefits below for as long as their membership is valid:
- Tire Mounting – Sam’s Club uses state of the art equipment to mount your Sam’s Club tires on serviceable wheels and install them on your vehicle to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Valve Stem – Sam’s Club will install a new valve stem when mounting your new tire. (TPMS stems and service packs are sold separately if needed)
- Tire Lifetime Balance – Sam’s Club uses the latest computerized equipment to balance your new tire and will, upon the member’s request, re-balance the covered tire for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Tire Lifetime Rotation – Sam’s Club will upon member’s request, rotate the covered tires for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Tire Lifetime Flat Repair – Sam’s Club will repair any repairable puncture on the covered tire at no cost to the member for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Road Hazard Protection* – Expands the Manufacturer’s workmanship / materials warranty to include tire failure caused by road hazard incurred in normal driving conditions (e.g., a cut, snag, bruise, impact break or puncture, whether repairable or not). In the event a replacement tire is needed Tire Installation Package charges are applicable. All other terms and conditions of the workmanship / materials warranty are applicable.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset – Sam’s Club will reset the tire pressure monitoring system as necessary when performing tire installation and tire services on those vehicles equipped with a properly functioning TPMS system. (Replacement parts, if needed, are not included in the reset service and are sold separately)
- Waste Tire Disposal Fee – Sam’s Club ensures that scrap tires are disposed of properly and with respect for our environment. Only EPA licensed waste haulers handle our scrap tires.
- Emergency Roadside Tire Service – For three years from the date of purchase, members have 24-hour toll free access for emergency tire change service.
How the “Dare to Compare” offer works: Bring a valid “all-in” quote from a tire sales and installation retailer to your Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center service counter. The quote must be printed on dealer/retailer letterhead and dated within the past 7 business days. The tire must be the same brand, same line, same load index and speed rating (service description) as the tire intended for purchase at Sam’s Club. Sam’s Club carries some club-specific tire lines – in these cases, Sam’s Club will compare the club-specific tire line to the equivalent general-market tire line. See your local Sam’s Club for details.
Reader Giveaway: One lucky winner will receive a $250 Sam's Club Gift Card!! To enter, just complete the entry form below. Good luck!
Sam's Club #DareToCompare!