This Valentine Breakfast Waffles Recipe is easy to make with a few delicious ingredients sandwiched between toasted frozen waffles. While the colors are perfect for Valentine’s Day, it is so yummy that you will want to eat it all year round. If someone in your family isn’t a fan of raspberry, you can swap out other flavors of jam or jelly. This is also great with our homemade strawberry jam recipe!
Valentine Breakfast Waffles Recipe
1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
1/3 cup ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
4 Tbsp raspberry preserves or raspberry jam
8 frozen waffles
Mix the cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar in a small bowl. Toast the waffles. Spread four of the waffles with jam. Spread the other four waffles with the cheese mixture. Sandwich waffles together in pairs. If you like, dust tops with a little extra confectioner’s sugar. Enjoy!
For an extra delicious treat with just a bit more work, defrost the waffles instead of toasting them. Form your sandwiches and then grill in butter on a griddle – just like a grilled cheese sandwich. SO GOOD!!
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 4 Tbsp raspberry preserves or raspberry jam
- 8 frozen waffles
- Mix the cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar in a small bowl.
- Toast the waffles.
- Spread four of the waffles with jam.
- Spread the other four waffles with the cheese mixture.
- Sandwich waffles together in pairs.
- If you like, dust tops with a little extra confectioner's sugar.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 376 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 45mg Sodium: 501mg Carbohydrates: 51g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 8g