This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club . All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you a member of Sam’s Club? Did you know that being a member means you have the added benefit of great deals on auto and tire services? You do! Not only do you get the convenience of getting new tires while you do your shopping, you also get the unbeatable Sam’s Club #DareToCompare all-in tire offer for the very best tire brands with a best all-in price, matching offer on brands like Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich and Pirelli. Not only do they have low prices on tires themselves, but they also have a great Tire Installation Package for Members. For just $15/tire or $25/dually tire, Members can receive ALL of the benefits below for as long as their membership is valid:
- Tire Mounting – Sam’s Club uses state of the art equipment to mount your Sam’s Club tires on serviceable wheels and install them on your vehicle to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Valve Stem – Sam’s Club will install a new valve stem when mounting your new tire. (TPMS stems and service packs are sold separately if needed)
- Tire Lifetime Balance – Sam’s Club uses the latest computerized equipment to balance your new tire and will, upon the member’s request, re-balance the covered tire for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Tire Lifetime Rotation – Sam’s Club will upon member’s request, rotate the covered tires for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Tire Lifetime Flat Repair – Sam’s Club will repair any repairable puncture on the covered tire at no cost to the member for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Road Hazard Protection* – Expands the Manufacturer’s workmanship / materials warranty to include tire failure caused by road hazard incurred in normal driving conditions (e.g., a cut, snag, bruise, impact break or puncture, whether repairable or not). In the event a replacement tire is needed Tire Installation Package charges are applicable. All other terms and conditions of the workmanship / materials warranty are applicable.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset – Sam’s Club will reset the tire pressure monitoring system as necessary when performing tire installation and tire services on those vehicles equipped with a properly functioning TPMS system. (Replacement parts, if needed, are not included in the reset service and are sold separately)
- Waste Tire Disposal Fee – Sam’s Club ensures that scrap tires are disposed of properly and with respect for our environment. Only EPA licensed waste haulers handle our scrap tires.
- Emergency Roadside Tire Service – For three years from the date of purchase, members have 24-hour toll free access for emergency tire change service.
With Sam’s Club Dare to Compare you get yourself all ready for summer fun, whether it be local trips to the park or an all-out road trip!
TWITTER PARTY: To celebrate this summer of great savings, join the Sam’s Club #DareToCompare Twitter party!
- Dates: June 3, 2015
- Time: 1:00pm-2:00pm EST
- Host/CoHost: @ModernDayMoms and @BrettBMartin
- 4) $50 Sam’s Club Gift Cards
- (3) $75 Sam’s Club Gift Cards
- (2) $100 Sam’s Club Gift Cards
- (1) $500 Grand Prize Gift Card
- Hashtag: #DareToCompare
- Must attend party to win, winners announced throughout party
- First time at a Twitter party? Check out these helpful tips.