Raisels are a new, fun and healthy snack from The National Raisin Company. Although they taste like candy, Raisels are a 100% real fruit snack! They contain 100% of your daily Vitamin C requirement, real dried fruit golden raisins, and less added sugar than sweetened dried cranberries.
To make them taste like candy, the raisins are given a sour burst in one of four flavors: Sour Lemon Blast, Orange Blast, Sour Peach Pucker or Sour Apple TKO and then dusted with sugar. Sure, it's better to eat straight raisins, but if you can get your kids to eat Raisels instead of candy (that is basically ALL processed sugar), cookies, or other sweet snacks….you'll be ahead of the game.
Here are a few facts about Raisels (also known as Amazin' Raisin) at a glance:
- 100% US RDA for Vitamin C
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup or Artificial Sweeteners
- No Sodium
- Kosher Certified by the Orthodox Union
If your kids (or you) like sour candies like sour worms or Sour Patch kids, then Raisels will be a hit. They really do make you pucker!
One lucky Thrifty Jinxy reader will win a big box of Raisels featuring a variety of flavors. To enter, first visit Raisels.comand then come back and fill out the form below letting us know which flavor sounds best to you.
- Subscribe via e-mail (see upper right hand corner).
- Follow me in Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, Networked Blogs or RSS feed. (Leave name you follow with.)
- Post the Thrifty Jinxy button or a text link to Thrifty Jinxy on your blog.
- Blog about this giveaway (5 extra entries).
- Share this giveaway through Twitter, Facebook or Stumble. Use the easy buttons in the green bar below. (You may tweet once per day.)
- Rate Thrifty Jinxy on Alexa.
- Give me a quick “thumbs up” vote HERE (Once per day)
- Enter another giveaway at Thrifty Jinxy. (Find them here.)
Rules: All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST 3/18/11. One entry per person, except for extra entries (see above). Entrants must be at least 18 years old and reside within the United States. Winner must respond to the winning e-mail within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected.