- PackIt is a freezable lunch cooler designed to keep contents cooler, longer: up to 10 hours (depending on external temperatures),Fits a sandwich, snack and a 12 oz (340ml) drink.
- Features a patented freezable gel permanently built into liner, no need for ice or gel packs, simply fold your PackIt flat and freeze overnight
- New! Zip closure to lock in cold, dry air; buckle handle clips onto totes, backpacks and strollers
- Perfect for healthy foods: dairy, fruits and veggies stay fresh all day, reducing waste and saving money
- Made from food-safe, nontoxic poly canvas; PVC, BPA, phthalate, lead free; Simple Care: interior wipes clean, spot clean exterior
We have a couple of these bags in our house and my husband loves when I pack his lunch in one. I just put it in the freezer the night before and then pack his lunch in the morning. It keeps his lunch cold, even on the days that he forgets to put it in the fridge or freezer. I highly recommend these, plus the price is great. I bought one at a TJMaxx and paid around $15 for it. Shop now!