KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment for $47.99 (Regularly $99.99)
- Makes up to 2.0 quarts of ice cream, gelato or sorbet in 20-30 minutes.
- Dasher rotates inside the bowl to spread, scrape and mix thoroughly.
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water.
- Some tilt-head models will require the adapter ring to fit properly. First, attach the freeze bowl adapter ring to the bottom of the freeze bowl with a counterclockwise turn
- For use with KitchenAid stand mixers; includes freeze bowl, dasher, bowl adapter, and drive assembly
- Creates up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- Powered by stand mixer; pour in batter and dasher and freeze bowl do the work
This handy KitchenAid accessory transforms your stand mixer into a handy ice cream maker – whipping up to two quarts of fresh, delicious ice cream, sorbet, gelato and a variety of frozen desserts. In just 20-30 minutes, you’ll be ready to savor up a tasty treat, and when you’re all finished, simply clean the attachment with warm, soapy water.
Shipping is free too!