IT’S BACK!!! Mark your calendars for July 12th for the 2nd Annual Prime Day Event. This will be a HUGE shopping day for Amazon Prime Members, with over 100,000 deals available. Not a Prime member? Sign up for a FREE 30-Day Trial and gain immediate access on July 12th!
Here are just a few things that are new to Prime Day 2016:
- Deals are Everywhere – Members can shop deals on all devices, across nearly all categories, in all Prime countries.
- Lots of TVs – The deal inventory of TVs in the U.S. will be nearly 2x than Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.
- Toys All Day – Members in the U.S. will find toy deals nearly all day on Prime Day.
- Watch-A-Deal – Readily track and shop any deal while at home or on-the-go with the Amazon App. Learn more at amazon.com/watched.
- Sort by Category – Newly-enhanced deal shopping is designed to help customers swiftly sort deals by category.
- Alexa Specials – There will be benefits to being an owner of an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot or Amazon Tap on Prime Day.
- More Sellers – Twice as many small business sellers around the world are participating in Prime Day this year.
- More to Watch – Members will find unbelievable deals on some of today’s top rated TV series and popular blockbuster films to rent or purchase and instantly stream on Amazon Video.
- Tips and Tricks – Find helpful advice on how to shop on Prime Day at amazon.com/primeday.
In addition to the crazy good deal on July 12th, Amazon will be offering Countdown Deals everyday leading up to the event from July 5th through July 11th. You can score great entertainment deals, back-to-school deals, and more. Here are a few more promotions you can take part it:
Win $5,000 with Prime Photos
Prime Photos is sponsoring the Prime Day Prime Photos Sweepstakes launching June 30th. Customers who upload a photo to their Prime Photos account between June 30 and July 12 will be eligible for a chance to win $5,000 in Amazon Gift Cards. The winner will be chosen at random. For full details and an alternate method of entry, visit amazon.com/photosweeps.
Save More with Amazon Prime Store Card
Save up to 40% on Kindle Unlimited
On July 5 and July 12, Prime Members in the U.S. can save up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership. Enjoy unlimited reading from over one million titles on any device, including all seven Harry Potter books, the Wayward Pines Trilogy, The Man in the High Castle, the Paper Magician trilogy, over 300 Lonely Planet travel guides, and Kindle Singles from top authors such as Jodi Picoult, Nelson DeMille, and Hugh Howey.
More to Prime
A Prime membership is already the best deal in the history of shopping. Tens of millions of Prime members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime. In the U.S. that includes unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 30 million items across all categories, unlimited Free Same-Day Delivery on more than a million items in 27 metro areas, and one and two-hour delivery with Prime Now on tens of thousands of items available in more than 25 metro areas. In addition to fast, free shipping, members have access to unlimited streaming of tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, more than one million songs and thousands of curated playlists and stations with Prime Music, early access to select Lightning Deals all year long, free secure, unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos andone free pre-released book a month with Kindle First.
Sign up for a FREE 30-Day Trial to Amazon Prime now and mark your calendars for Prime Day on July 12th!