This post brought to you by Sam's Club. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Thrifty Jinxy.
Where do you normally purchase tires? Are you completely satisfied with the price? What about the convenience? Do you have to make a special trip just to get tires? Now you can get tires while you do your grocery shopping, thanks to Sam's Club. Not only do they have low prices on tires themselves, but they also have a great Tire Installation Package for Members. For just $15/tire or $25/dually tire, Members can receive ALL of the benefits below for as long as their membership is valid:
- Tire Mounting – Sam's Club uses state of the art equipment to mount your Sam's Club tires on serviceable wheels and install them on your vehicle to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Valve Stem – Sam's Club will install a new valve stem when mounting your new tire. (TPMS stems and service packs are sold separately if needed)
- Tire Lifetime Balance – Sam's Club uses the latest computerized equipment to balance your new tire and will, upon the member's request, re-balance the covered tire for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Tire Lifetime Rotation – Sam's Club will upon member's request, rotate the covered tires for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Tire Lifetime Flat Repair – Sam's Club will repair any repairable puncture on the covered tire at no cost to the member for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Road Hazard Protection* – Expands the Manufacturer's workmanship / materials warranty to include tire failure caused by road hazard incurred in normal driving conditions (e.g., a cut, snag, bruise, impact break or puncture, whether repairable or not). In the event a replacement tire is needed Tire Installation Package charges are applicable. All other terms and conditions of the workmanship / materials warranty are applicable.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset – Sam's Club will reset the tire pressure monitoring system as necessary when performing tire installation and tire services on those vehicles equipped with a properly functioning TPMS system. (Replacement parts, if needed, are not included in the reset service and are sold separately)
- Waste Tire Disposal Fee – Sam's Club ensures that scrap tires are disposed of properly and with respect for our environment. Only EPA licensed waste haulers handle our scrap tires.
- Emergency Roadside Tire Service – For three years from the date of purchase, members have 24-hour toll free access for emergency tire change service.
Right now Sam's Club is participating in an All-in Price Guarantee Campaign, daring you to give them a try. If you find a better “all-in” price on tires, Sam's Club will match it. You can't beat getting the lowest price on tires! To give you more information AND to help celebrate, Join the Sam’s Club #DareToCompare Twitter Party! On March 11th they'll be giving away a $500 Sam's Club gift card and lots of other prizes!
- Dates: 3/11/15
- Time: 1:00pm-2:00pm EST
- Host/CoHost: @DealSeekingMom / @MomSpark
- (4) $50 Sam's Club Gift Cards
- (3) $75 Sam's Club Gift Cards
- (2) $100 Sam's Club Gift Cards
- (1) $500 Grand Prize Gift Card
- Hashtag: #DareToCompare
- Must attend party to win, winners announced through out party.
RSVP for your chance at a $500 gift card now!
If you've never attended a Twitter party before, check out this link for tips and tricks and a little more background on a Twitter party.
#DareToCompare with Sam's Club!