Do you have little train fans in your house? New for kids on Playhouse Disney, Disney Channel’s learning-focused programming block, is the colorful and contemporary CGI-animated TV series “Chuggington”. It features three young trainees, Wilson, Brewster and Koko, as they learn to “ride the rails” of life and become productive chuggers. It features a dynamic fleet of relatable and diverse characters and each episode of “Chuggington” is filled with positive life lessons that encourage and promote early social skills.
The DVD Chuggington: Let’s Ride The Rails welcomes preschoolers to the vibrant world of “Chuggington” with six fun-filled episodes taking young viewers on entertaining explorations, while gently reinforcing valuable lessons such as humility, trust, respect and teamwork. The episodes featured on the new DVD are “Clunky Wilson,” “Braking Brewster,” “Can’t Catch Koko,” “Old Puffer Pete’s Tour,” “Koko On Call” and “Hodge And The Magnet.” Special bonus features include “Chuggington”-themed coloring pages and activity sheets.
Giveaway: One lucky Thrifty Jinxy reader will win their own copy of Chuggington: Let’s Ride The Rails. To enter, just fill out the entry form below with your name and e-mail address.
Extra entries: Be sure to fill out the form again for each extra entry.
- Subscribe via e-mail (see upper right hand corner).
- Follow me in Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, Networked Blogs or RSS feed. (Leave name you follow with.)
- Post the Thrifty Jinxy button or a text link to Thrifty Jinxy on your blog.
- Blog about this giveaway (5 extra entries).
- Share this giveaway through Twitter, Facebook or Stumble. (Leave link in comments.)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post or on Facebook.
- Rate Thrifty Jinxy on Alexa.
Rules: All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST 3/2/11. One entry per person, except for extra entries (see above). Entrants must be at least 18 years old and reside within the United States. Winner must respond to the winning e-mail within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I received a copy of “Chuggington: Let’s Ride The Rails” at no charge.