As fall looms on the horizon, so do new smartphones, making now the ideal time to trade in your old devices through the Amazon Trade-In program. The Amazon Trade-In program makes the upgrade decision easier than ever with a streamlined submission process, plus a 28-day lock-in period, so you can hold onto your phone until you receive your new one. They also accept phones that do not power on, making it easy for you to recycle your old devices. Amazon’s proposal is simple: trade in, get an Amazon.com Gift Card and shop the millions of products on Amazon.com.
Wondering if your phone is worth anything? The Amazon Trade-In program offers competitive trade-in values* for the hottest devices, including:
- Samsung Galaxy S7, Black, 32 GB (Unlocked) up to $150
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Black, 32 GB (Unlocked) up to $170
- Apple iPhone 7, Silver, 32 GB (Unlocked) up to $305
- Apple iPhone 7, Black, 128 GB (Unlocked) up to $335
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus, Silver, 32 GB (Unlocked) up to $335
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus, Black, 128 GB (Unlocked) up to $370
- Apple iPhone 6s, Silver, 32 GB (Unlocked) up to $205
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus, Space Gray, 32 GB (Unlocked) up to $240
* Trade-in values are subject to change and vary based on model, carrier, and condition.
The process is easy and convenient with an immediate offer and free shipping of your device, earning you Amazon.com Gift Card value toward millions of items on Amazon.com.
TheAmazon Trade-In program doesn’t stop with phones. Through the program, customers can trade in an array of eligible items they already own (video games, Kindle E-readers, books, electronics, and more) — all in one place, even in one box, with the convenience of free shipping, in exchange for Amazon.com Gift Card value.
With the holidays coming up now is the best time to unload all your old devices and get Amazon gift cards that you can put toward holiday shopping!