As much as I love Christmas shopping, there is one thing that always stumps me. Stocking stuffers! I never know what to get my family to fill those stockings that are hung by the chimney with care. Do I get food? Do I get something silly? Do I get something useful? Do I get a combination of all? Ugh!
If you are in the same boat, I have a solution for you! I have complied a list of affordable last minute stocking stuffer ideas for everyone on your list! Some of them might be a bit too big to fit in the stocking itself, but I have never heard of anyone complaining about an extra present sitting next to the stocking!
For the kids on your list:
- Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Final Chapters: Well TMNT fans, this is the last mission for those heroes in a half shell! When Savanti Romero threatens to take over New York, they are going to clash with some classic movie monsters. And, in a double episode, old enemies will return for a shocking rumble when Newtralizer and Lord Dregg make their way into Earth’s atmosphere! This 3rd and Final Release in the Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a two-Disc release at a great price of just $11.88!
- WILD KRATTS: Wild Winter Creatures!: DVD Join Martin Kratt and Chris Kratt as they embark on four exciting snowy winter adventures! Will the evil Zach Varmitech find Chris’ lost creature souvenir collection in the Arctic? Or will Chris be able to get his creature treasures back? In another episode, Chris and Martin square off against Zach Varmitech agaian. This time he threatens to use an entire walrus herd to mine precious pearls for Donita Donata’s fashion line! You can purchase this collection on DVD for $9.99.
- Game Night in a Can: For just $24.99, you can enjoy creative party games, skill games, and funny games. This is the perfect stocking stuffer for all ages and all occasions! You can create new animal species for Noah’s Ark, competitively fly paper airplanes, make a commercial for something in the room, bump butts as many times as you can in 30 seconds, and so much more!
- Kid’s Awesome Activity Calendar: This DIY calendar is sure to please every kids with a curious mind and active hands! They can design an igloo in January, decipher a mummy’s message in June or find their way out of a beehive maze in May. Every month in this creativity-boosting calendar invites kids to design and dream with games, jokes, and plenty of adorable creatures and wacky prompts. Includes write-and-erase magnetic rewards chart, full-color, custom-designed stickers, and a storage pocket for just $8.60!
- Strong Is the New Pretty Wall Calendar 2018: Do you have a fearless, wild, confident, kind, independent girl in your life? This
calendar is a photographic celebration of girls ages 5 to 18 being their authentic selves. Photographer Kate T. Parker captures girls in all their creative, fierce, loud, silly glory. It is a perfect present for daughters, nieces, sisters, coaches, mentors, teachers, and friends. Each month features girls from dancers to fencers, from musicians to gardeners, from student body presidents to soccer players. I love this! You can purchase it for $10.39.
For the adults on your list:
- Richard Simmons: Sweatin’ to the Oldies The Complete Collection 30th Anniversary DVD Boxed Set I am going to admit. I have done my fair share of exercising with the great Richard Simmons! This is a compilation of the complete Sweatin’ to the Oldies Collection of five classic programs into one set. There are over 50 songs to energize your workout including Dancing in the Street, Fever, Respect, Big Girls Don’t Cry, Shout, Proud Mary and many more. You will also get another program, “Love Yourself and Win,” with motivation from Richard himself. And as a special gift, Richard includes a 20-page color booklet of personal photos and memories hand-picked by him for you to enjoy. This is a bargain for just $23.16.
- Speks Mashable, Smashable, Rollable, Buildable Magnets This is an office toy and stress relief for adults. It was developed by the creators of the earlier magnet sensations, Buckyballs and Zen Magnets. Speks combines the hands-on entertainment of Silly Putty, LEGO and stress balls in one. It is the perfect desktoy or on-the-go plaything for ages 14+ and it sells for $25.95.
- ReliefBand Motion Sickness Device: The ReliefBand is a wearable tech gadget for the treatment of nausea and vomiting associated with pregnancy. You slip it on your wrist, adjust the intensity and within minutes you’ll be feeling yourself again. The bundle includes the reusable ReliefBand, two additional Maxell CR2025 Lithium Coin Cell batteries and one extra Gel Tube. The ReliefBand includes two batteries and one gel, so you will get 4 batteries and 2 gels. You can buy this on Amazon for $92.89.
- evevu CUBE: The evevu CUBE is an amazing mini-multi-use light that shines brighter than you would expect from any light its size. The CUBE is powerful enough to light up an entire room and small enough to fit in your pocket. My kids use them as night light, reading light, and we used it as a tent light when we went camping. Each CUBE sells for $29.90.
- HipSister: This is a fashionable waist band you wear around your hips to keep your items secure. You can wear it while working out at the gym, going on a jog, traveling, for festivals or any on-the-go activity. The lightweight, breathable material is hand-washable. It fits snugly against your body, giving you full protection against moisture without adding extra bulk. It sells for between $19.99 and $24.99.
- SoCal Curls: Now you can get rid of your curling wand! Meet SoCal Curls, the innovative curling hair tie that combines revolutionary low-heat technology with the classic friar tuck. Just zap, tie, tuck and go for beautiful curls! It is great for travel, for commuters, students, busy moms and multi-taskers! This little gem is only $18.99 and worth every penny!
- Society Socks: This is THE stocking stuffer for the fashionable guy on your list! With each monthly box, you get 2 stylish pairs of men’s socks, 2 pairs of socks donated to those in need, and free shipping worldwide! The socks are 80% combed cotton, 15% polyester and 5% elastane and fit men’s Sizes 7-13. You can order a 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions will cost you $49, $93 and $175 respectively!
- Sleep Headphones and Pillows: You have three really cool products that are sure to please. You can choose from the:
- Sleep Headphones Eye Mask. The eye mask is made out of memory foam and finished with a soft velvet covering to block out light while still offering superior comfort. The built-in over-the-ear headphones block out ambient noise to create a more peaceful environment to rest. $49.
- Memory Foam Pillow with Built in Speakers. Two ultra-thin high quality speakers with precision sound isolating technology are built deep into the memory foam. You can listen to your favorite tunes comfortably as you fall asleep and you won’t interrupt the person next to you and you don’t have to mess with earbuds. $64.
- Hooded Neck Pillow with Built-In Earphones. This hooded Neck Pillow with built-in earphones allows you to travel in comfort and privacy without skipping a beat listening to your favorite tunes.
- Kitchen Companion Calendar: You will love this easy-to-use layout with sweet full-color illustrations and hand-lettering. Each week’s tear-off spread includes space to jot down appointments and notes and your grocery list. It also includes a three full-month reference grids and a clever kitchen tip. This magnetic 12″ × 9″ calendar is perfect for the fridge, desk, or wall and sells for $11.76
Which one of these affordable stocking stuffer gift ideas would you choose and for who?