Have you seen these Forearm Forklift straps? They make moving large furniture so much easier! We used these last year to move a piano and though it was still difficult, it was SO much easier than moving it without the straps!
Tanga has them on sale right now for only $9.99 with free shipping for a 2-pack. These are great to have on hand for heavy lifting!
Head over here to check them out, and here are a few additional details:
- Allows you to move oversized objects with greater efficiency and comfort
- Effective – Requires 66% less work to move objects
- Makes your forearm a fulcrum utilizing leverage to make objects lighter
- Eliminates strain on lower back by encouraging proper body mechanics
- Resizes for almost any object or situation
- Criss-cross straps underneath objects to prevent slippage
- Capable of lifting up to 700 lbs. with ease
- Reduces potential injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting
- Keeps floors from getting scuffed or scratched while moving objects
- Strap is adjustable up to 48-inches
- Constructed of heavy-duty nylon material
- Great for carrying small, medium, large and extra-large pieces