Walmart has just announced their biggest Cyber Monday event ever. You can shop online save up to $1,000 savings (yes, one item is actually $1,000 off regular price)on the season’s most popular gifts including electronics, toys, video games and more. The event is starting earlier this year on Saturday, November 24 and will last through Sunday, December 2. The specials will be refreshed EVERY DAY on Walmart.com. Plus you can get free shipping to home on over 100,000 items, including nearly all electronics and toys, and you can also choose free in-store pickup. And, for the first time, we can order gifts online and use “Pay with Cash” (where you order online and then go in to the store to pay and at then have it shipped to you OR the store), including all Black Friday and Cyber Week online-only specials.
On Cyber Monday, November 26, Walmart will offer the single biggest savings of its Cyber Week event on hot items such as:
- Samsung 55″ 1080p Class LED Smart 3D HDTV – $1498 ($1,000 savings)
- Samsung 40” 1080p Class LED HDTV – $598 (nearly $400 savings)
- Xbox 360 Skylanders Family Fun Bundle – $159 (nearly $100 savings)
- Double Power T-711 with WiFi 7″ Tablet, Featuring Android 4.0 – $59 (nearly $40 savings) Little Tikes Kitchen – $50 (nearly $30 savings)
This year if you sign up for email at Walmart.com, liking Walmart’s Facebook wall or download the Walmart Mobile App, you will be among the first to get early access to specials and information. You will be notified by email, via Facebook update or through push notification through the mobile app. Benefits include:
· Early access to “store” Black Friday items — “connected” customers will get exclusive, early access to purchase select Black Friday “store” items on Thanksgiving Day, before they’re available in stores.
· Early access to daily Cyber Week specials – connected customers will get early, exclusive access to one special item every day during Cyber Week, starting Sunday, November 25 through December 2.
Black Friday Starts Early Online (Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday)
Black Friday will start early online at Walmart.com with a two-day event beginning Thanksgiving Day and extending through Black Friday. Savings on hundreds of online-only specials include:
- Samsung 50″ Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV – $698 (nearly $350 savings)
- Ematic 7” Tablet Android 4.0 1GHz, 4GB – $49 (nearly $40 savings)
- DSi XL Ultimate Bundle – $109 (nearly $45 savings)
- Flexible Flyer Big-Time Fun Swing Set – $89 (nearly $60 savings)
- Razor A Kick Scooter, Multiple Colors – $25 (nearly $5 savings)
Mobile Shopping Tools
- In-Store Mode: The hottest feature of Walmart Mobile App would be the “in-store mode”. When you arrive at their local Walmart store, the app changes its interface with features to help give you local ads, access local store pricing and see the aisle location of products carried in that specific store.
- Black Friday Interactive Store Map: For the first time and available later today, you can view an interactive local store map on your mobile phone. These mobile maps let you view Black Friday specials and click on these items to see the price, product description and location in the store.
If you like what you read, or have something to add, PLEASE leave a comment at Thrifty Jinxy! Thanks!**